Advanced Mobile Applications
Operating systems on mobile platforms course with useful examples.
Design and implement a tracking application with the following features:
- It presents a startup screen giving an option to browse tracks archived in a database or starting a new track
- After selection of a new track, it presents a map with the current position and current track
- When the application is sent into the backgroud, the tracking is continued, reopening the application brings up the map view
- When the user shakes their phone when tracking is active, a window appears allowing to take a photo and make a comment
- The places where the photo has been taken are marked with clickable markers, opening the photo and the note